The latest AAOKH News is headed to mailbox holders in AAOKH communities – read it here first!
Learn more about:
- key observations over the past winter and spring
- participate in a survey about fish in your community to help Mik’aq Lindley’s graduate research about how fish are changing in northern coastal Alaska
- see a summary of recent weather and climate patterns
- check out a new tool to summarize observations
- hear more from Carla SimsKayotuk in Kaktovik in our Observer’s Corner
- hear the latest updates from our students (including big congrats to Kimberly Kivvaq Pikok!!)
- join the discussion about AAOKH’s future directions
See all of the details in Issue 5 of AAOKH News!