Read about our latest work in the new Winter 2021 AAOKH Newsletter!
The latest AAOKH News is headed to mailbox holders in AAOKH communities – read it here first!
The Winter 2021 newsletter highlights:
- key observations over the past summer and fall, including evidence of killer whales in the Beaufort Sea
- recent weather and climate patterns
- perspectives from Billy Adams in Utqiagvik, in the Observer’s Corner section
- student updates, including opportunities to participate in a survey about changes in fish that supports Elizabeth Mik’aq Lindley’s student research
- updates on monitoring at spotted seal haulouts, trail mapping of Utqiagvik spring whaling trails, and AAOKH’s support of a new project led by the Native Village of Diomede.
See it all in Issue 6 of AAOKH News!